Laugh as you learn to read English — the award-winning Heckerty™ apps!
You may also like
• Designed for children alone or with an adult — choose between "StoryTeller" and "Read and Play" modes. Coloring book and additional activities.
• New users — the free 3-Minute Tour and Parent/Teacher Guide help you get maximum benefit for your child!
• Kids discover values like diversity, loyalty and caring as they play and learn read and spell.
• Support for 15 languages
• Perfect for ESL (English as a second language)
• COPPA support. Advertising-free.
Heckerty is worried. The Spellbound Examination Board is ordering her to take a spelling test which she has already failed 48 times. She studies hard but on her way to the test, she crashes into the Chief Wizard. He is furious. He is not only the most important man in Spellbound, he also sets the test. Will Heckerty finally pass her spelling test? Or will she have to give up being a witch forever?
Jan Ziff’s extraordinary storytelling brings Heckerty to life in the great British tradition of Winnie the Pooh, Beatrix Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and other magical stories. Creative animations and great stories make Heckerty ideal for entertaining bored children, bedtime stories, and helping kids discover the joy of reading.
Heckerty is also a proven fun way to improve English reading in children and adults. SLPs and other specialists are using the Heckerty stories for children with autism and other special needs.
An Editor’s Choice by Children’s Technology Review, “Recommended by Educators” on Google Play for Education, awarded 4 Stars by CommonSense.org, Shorty Awards finalist, a Mashable Kids Pick and proclaimed a “must have” by The Unofficial Apple Weblog — Heckerty delivers! The superb narration and enchanting animations are ideal for children 3-8 years old, as well as anyone learning English.